2016 Hosts & EntertainmentClick here to sign up to be a 2016 Yule Log Host and/or Entertainer!
SponsorsThe 2016 Trail of Lights is supported in part by
2015 Exhibit WinnersCongratulations to our winners!
- Best of Show: Fancy Feathers
- Founders: ACE Hardware
- Special Merit: Eagle Mountain Flag Co.
- Most Creative: Brewster's Pizza
- Rookie: VanHoozier Family
- Family: Reardon Family
- Family: Rollins Family
- Business: HEB
- Bank: Broadway Bank
- Civic Organization: WVACA
- Church: Unity of Wimberley
- Youth Elementary: Scudder Primary
- Youth/Jr. High: Llama Land
- Youth/High School: WHS Life Skills Class
- Health Services: Wimberley EMS
- Realtor: Gibson Properties
- Restaurant: Mima's Kitchen
2016 Trail of Lights
Regular Dates/TimesDates: November 26 - December 29, 2015
6:00-9:00 p.m. Sundays-Thursdays
6:00-10:00 p.m. on Fridays & Saturdays
CostAdmission is Free. Donations are greatly appreciated.
Credit cards & cash accepted. If you would like to use your credit/debit card instead of cash, please stop by the entrance ticket stand and we will run your credit card and give you tickets to use as cash on the grounds. You do not need tickets if you are using cash. This service is provided on the busier nights for Trail of Lights including all Fridays, Saturdays and the 19-23rd.
Parking InformationWe are located adjacent to Wimberley High School. Please park at the high school and walk over to the Trail of Lights. The sidewalk is ADA compliant and lighted.
Activities- Jingle Bell Express train for small children under 50lbs ($2/per ride)
- Visit with Santa!
- Meet 1 of our visiting Princesses
Rapunzel on Nov 28th
Ariel on Dec 3rd
Belle on Dec 10th
Elsa White on Dec 17th
- Walking trail through 8 acres of lighted exhibits
- Life-sized chess/checker board
- Musical garden
- Take photos at one of our many character cutouts
Come have dinner at the Trail!- Hot Dogs ready to roast - $2
- Hot Dogs already prepared - $2
- Frito Pie - $3
- Nachos - $3
- Bottled Water - $1
- Coffee - $1
- Smores - $1
- Marshmallows & Hot Cocoa (donations accepted)