- Signature Attractions2016 Butterfly Festival
Butterfly Weather Info
Ray Wylie Hubbard Concertmore information
- Classes & CampsShakespeare Under The Stars * Eco-Explorer Camp * Shakespeariencemore information
- Theatre ProductionsShrek: The Musicalinfo & tickets
- Children's SeriesCinderella * Jack & The Beanstalkinfo & tickets
- Points of InterestGardens * Stages * Veterans Plaza * Musical Garden * Studio Theatremore information
- Click here to purchase tickets for the Ray Wylie Hubbard concert on April 30.
THE FESTIVAL WILL GO ON RAIN OR SHINE!
At the moment (7:00 a.m.) we have no rain. The chance of rain between 10-3pm is around 45%. This site will be updated again around 9:00am. Many times it can be raining very near the theatre but on our grounds there is no rain. Also, much of the festival is under tents or trees so even with a little rain almost all activities can continue.
The butterflies will fly no matter the weather!
"To Reinvest in the Dignity of the Human Spirit"
Welcome to the EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens an outdoor venue located in Wimberley in the heart of the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
Come visit us! See a show under the stars on our Main Stage Theatre. Stroll through our gardens. Play on the life-sized chess/checker board or in the Musical Garden. Have a picnic or visit the hilltop Veterans Memorial Plaza. We offer productions, classes, camps, and events year round and our grounds are open daily from dawn to dusk.