- Signature AttractionsTrail of Lights - OPENS NOV 29, 2014 *
Butterfly Festival - APRIL 16, 2015more information
- Classes & CampsShakespeare Under The Stars * Shakespearience * Eco-Explorer Campmore information
- Theatre ProductionsMidsummer Night's Dream * Nuncrackers * Auditionsmore information
- 2014 Children's SeriesGoldilocks and the Three Bearsmore information
- Points of InterestGardens * Stages * Veterans Plaza * Musical Garden * Studio Theatremore information
- Complete CalendarPurchase Tickets * Links * Photo Gallery * Newsletter Sign-up * Auditionsfull calendar
Welcome to the EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens an outdoor venue located in Wimberley in the heart of the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
Come visit us! See a show under the stars on our Main Stage Theatre. Stroll through our gardens. Play on the life-sized chess/checker board or in the Musical Garden. Have a picnic or visit the hilltop Veterans Memorial Plaza. We offer productions, classes, camps, and events year round and our grounds are open daily from dawn to dusk.