Ticket Refund PolicyTickets are nonrefundable except as noted below. We will gladly change your ticket(s) to a different performance date if seats are available.
For Indoor Shows, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to curtain.
- Seating is limited. If you are not present 15 minutes prior to curtain, we may release your seat for sale, no refunds.
- For the safety of you and our actors we cannot seat you after the start of the show.
For Outdoor Shows, in the event of bad weather/rain,
- We will post on our website/Facebook/Twitter pages as soon as we know if a show will be cancelled. Please check these resources before calling the theater.
- If a show is cancelled prior to the start of the intermission you may choose to have your ticket either refunded or attend another performance.
- If a show is cancelled after intermission, you will be given a rain check to attend another performance.